Dahua Network traffic Vehicle Surveillance Camera is a license plate recognition camera. Because It has a recording resolution of 1920 x 1080 (1080p) at 30 frames per second. So, The camera includes a 10 mm to 50 mm motorized varifocal lens. So, it lets the installer adjust the zoom angle of the picture, providing long-range video. The camera recognizes license plates of vehicles traveling up to 80 kph (49 mph). The camera can be mounted between 8 m and 30 m (26.25 ft and 98.43 ft) from where the vehicles will be traveling and captures and recognize plates from a single lane. The ITC237-PW6M-IRLZF1050-B coupled with a Dahua NVR or DSS Video Management System offers complete traffic management and parking solution.
Showing all 3 results
ITARD-024MA-HCall for PriceQuick ViewCompare
Dahua DHI-ITARD-024MA-H Multi0-lane Radar Detector ITARD024MAH Multi Target Bayonet Radar
- One single radar covers up to 32 vehicles of 1–4 lanes.
- Precisely detects speed and position of vehicles when they are
18 m–35 m (59.1 ft–114.8 ft) away.
- Flexible to install: Either installed over the lane or at the side of a lane.
- Special functions such as detection of illegal lane change and
- The detection performance is not impaired by adjacent lane or
vehicles in front of or behind the target vehicle.
ITC431-RW1F-IRL8Call for PriceQuick ViewCompare
DHI-ITC431-RW1F-IRL8 4MP IR AI Enforcement Camera
- Dahua 4 megapixel AI Enforcement camera for outdoor IR illuminated traffic control
- 1 / 1.8 ”CMOS of 4MP
- H.265 / H.264M / H.264H / H.264B / MJPEG format
- 4MP resolution
- 10 ~ 40mm motorized lens
- OSD, AWB, WDR 90dB, 2D / 3D-DNR
- 1 audio input / 1 output
- 3 alarm inputs / 2 outputs
- Support TF card
- 1 RS485, 2 RS232
- 1 Gigabit RJ45
- 12V DC / 36V DC